ABA MARINE CONSULTING INC., is a specialized consultancy firm that has been established in The United States of America in the year of 2012, by professional Marine and Maritime consultants with long experience and know how in the Marine Business.
Our targets, missions and objectives are incorporated throughout a documented quality management system, which we have developed and implement. Our company incorporates procedures, forms that safeguard the regulatory systems, dedicates a continuous improvement of the management and ensures commitment for high quality of services.
We have set our company policy, which includes the following;
• We deliver our services with straightforward procedures and without any hidden costs, building long last business relationships.
• ABA Marine provides always requirements are in accordance of the applicable maritime regulatory systems.
• We provide services, which conform to the applicable, International and National regulations that safeguard the safety of life at sea, the property and the environmental protection. We also provide services, which conform to the requirements of our customers.
• We deliver our services on time and with no defects, and we are supporters of the philosophy “time is money”.
• We pay attention to our customers’ needs in order to understand each customer’s requirements, and we always treat them with professionalism, fairness and respect.
• We always remain on edge and up to date with developments of regulatory issues and upgrade of our technical expertise;
• We consider our customers as the most valuable asset of our organization.
• When the customer’s requirements have been clearly established it is up to each and every person in the company to ensure that his or her obligations towards the quality system and towards the customers’ requirements are met. It is also necessary for each and every person within the company to test and verify that their work is completed correctly and according to company policy / procedures, the applicable marine regulatory systems as well as customer requirements.
• We implement a Quality Management System, which is continuously monitored, improved and reviewed in respect to our needs, national and international regulations and ensure customers’ suitability.
We believe that a skill can go so far that it understands and focuses on the special needs of each ship and our objective is to offer dedicated quality service and personnel involvement while still providing large company supply benefits. Personal commitment in a very large operation is soon lost due to blanket policies rigidly enforcing on all vessel types and situation. ABA Marine Consulting INC. offers the flexibility to be able to hire the best team to meet ship owner’s specific needs.
We are focused on ensuring our vessels adhere to the highest safety and environmental standards. A proactive approach to safety and ongoing investment in people, environment and quality are fundamental in everything we do.
ABA Marine Team
Brian Ayazli, Head Office New Jersey President
email@example.com | Phone: +1 201 815 3636
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone:+1 201 291 2793
Erwin Akduman, Miami/Florida Regional Office Coordinator
email@example.com | Phone: +1 754 301 8748
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +1 985 714 6393
Angela Pratolongo, Head Office New Jersey/Business Development Manager
email@example.com| Phone: +1 201 291 2793
Cagatay Isbilen, Odessa/Ukraine
Ship Surveyor/Crew Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: +38 0956216185
George Yilmaz, Operation Manager/ ISM-ISPS Auditor & MLC Inspector
email@example.com | Phone: +1 917 436 5588